Photobucket Search & Win

Saturday, September 25, 2010

The story of the chairs..

So, one morning I drove past a garage sale and saw 2 chairs that looked cute. I was already late for work, so I didn't stop. However, on my way home they were still out there, but close to the curb. I couldn't tell if they were left out for the taking or what. So, I stopped and knocked on the door of the house- no answer. I didn't know what to do!! So, I saw a price ($5/pair) on the chairs. I put $5 and a note in the front door of the house and took the chairs.

Before:

I removed the seats, painted it white (accidently used metal primer, oops!!) and got some outdoor fabric on clearance...

After: 


Linking up to:

5 comments:

  1. Oh Carrie those are awesome! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, how did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chairs are brilliant, I feel inspired and I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute chairs! Love the fabric!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've never heard of that book so I'll have to check it out =)

    ReplyDelete