Photobucket Search & Win

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The entryway is complete... for now!

So, here it is! Tell me what ya think :)


For the hooks, I simply stained a piece of pine and screwed them in. The lanterns were from Goodwill, I spotted them when I was dropped off clothes for a donation!! The middle piece (I will take close up in the daylight) is the fronts from 4 greetings cards. My friend, Lisa, gave me a box of cards for my birthday a couple years ago and I never used them because I loved them so much! I stained a piece of wood and mod podged them on. The bench is from a local woodworker, it opens up and stores all of our hats, gloves, etc.  The baskets are from Michaels (gotta love those 50% coupons!). One basket houses all of the dog items (collars, leashes, bones) and the other is for library books.


I entered this in the Pottery Barn Knock-off contest.. Check it out for some amazing projects
 Visit thecsiproject.com

2 comments:

  1. It looks to much more inviting now! Great job! Thanks for linking up to We Can Do It Cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, Carrie. Come create at my house!

    ReplyDelete