Photobucket Search & Win

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What a SURPRISE!!

Today, a co-worker's husband dropped off some goodies to me! They live in a VERY old house and she found this stuff in her basement:
An egg basket with some old glass milk bottles...

A box of mason jars- with blue tints!! OH MY, it must be CHRISTMAS!! And there are all different sizes!!!! I am so excited I almost forgot to tell you that a very important wall came down in our house today. Who cares about walls when you have blue mason jars! 

1 comment:

  1. Carrie, those jars are beautiful! In fact, a couple of those in different sizes would look great in my guest bathroom filled with shells, soap, candles, something clean and simple...(this is where your creativity comes in). If you can come up with a design (and are willing to part with a few of those beauties) let me know how much you'd charge for them. Could even barter with your current jewelry makeover order.

    ReplyDelete