Photobucket Search & Win

Monday, August 30, 2010

Rylee's "Utter"ly Amazing Party

My friend Keri just threw an barnyard party for her daughter, Rylee. Keri's attention to detail was impeccable.

Keri found a company that had a barnyard theme mini bouncer!


This was my favorite part! Keri got risers that had wagon wheels on each side (I wish I took more pics!) off of Ebay. There were a ton of items with adorable custom signs. Each child got "money" and could buy their party favors which they put in to...

...metal buckets with a bandana liner. Keri embroidered the liners with each kids name. This totally put me over the edge with wanting my own machine!

All of the drinks were served from the lemonade stand... 

in adorable mason jars


Dessert was cake, cupcakes, pies and cookies- OH MY! 


Here's my little one enjoying her cupcake!! 


Great job, Keri!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment