Photobucket Search & Win

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Allllllll Aboard!

Caitlin is about ready to have their first son, Jacob...and that means SHOWER TIME!  Since the nursery is train-themed, it decided was to go with that for the shower theme too...
Invites were all made with Stampin' Up Cardstock and some manilla tags from Staples.

For the favors, we did mason jars filled with sugar cookie mix.We topped it off with a train cookie cutter...

Found this adorable shelf on Amazon.com. We asked all of the guests to bring their favorite children's book and we piled them onto the shelf.

I made Caitlin a fleece blanket, with trains- of course!! 











3 comments:

  1. What a cute theme! Love the handmade blanket, very special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Carrie!! You are awesome, some day I will have time too...I so need to! I have all these visions but cant get them out yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun baby shower.
    I would love for you to join me for More The Merrier Monday and link up all of your great projects.


    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete