Photobucket Search & Win

Monday, March 21, 2011

Party Shirt!

Using the iron-on vinyl from Expression Vinyl and my Cricut, I made Caileigh this shirt for her second birthday! I got the shirt for $1 at Wal-mart and the vinyl was pretty inexpensive (2.49 per color- and I have a ton left over). Sure beats the super-expensive shirts that I saw on Chasing Fireflies! If I thought she would wear it more than once, I might be tempted to buy the CF shirt, but Easter is only once a year!

This was $38 (yes, thirty-eight!!) on Chasing Fireflies:

My Shirt:



Total Cost:
Shirt- $1.00 (if it's hot out, I plan on cutting the sleeves)
Vinyl- $4.98 total
Ribbon- Free ( I had it in my stash)

GRAND TOTAL: $5.98


Linking up at : 
  http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Awwww. Those are really sweet. :)

    I love that particular Cricut cartridge - I use the heck out of mine!

    ReplyDelete