Photobucket Search & Win

Sunday, April 24, 2011

{My Parties} Caileigh's 2nd Birthday!

The weather did not cooperate, so we had to move everything inside. I had visions of a perfectly sunny spring day and everything set up under the trees in my yard. However, I am still pleased with how it worked out! The kids all had a dance party inside and had an inside egg hunt. I am so excited to see the professional pictures by Kathleen Hertel Photography. She even had a Photobooth for the kids!
These wonderful cookie toppers for the cupcakes were made  by O'licious Cakes. They were delicious and beautiful. I decorated the cupcakes with green icing to make it look like grass and displayed them on my beloved Pottery Barn stand!
Also on the stand where my homemade bunny ear cupcakes...I found the mold here: The Chocolate Belles

The entire dessert buffet...



Drinks, anyone?

Loving the mason jars with the paper straws! I found the yellow & white paper straws on Etsy at the ThePartyFairy ... The lids from the mason jars were purchased from an on-line candle making site

For brunch we served cereal, pancakes, bacon and sausage!

Centerpieces: I painted unfinished frames from the craftstore and put in the picture of Caileigh in her yellow & white raincoat. I made the centerpieces after seeing them all over blogland! The gerber daisies were found on clearance at Michaels. 



Favors: I saw a lot of "bunny noses" around and thought they were adorable. I found a case of mini-masons at Michaels on clearance and filled them with pastel skittles. 



Any the birthday girl- flying away!


Linking up to:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment