Photobucket Search & Win

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Totally saving this idea for next year!

I've been super busy working on Caileigh's birthday party for next weekend. We are spending a few days at the beach because this is our spring break! I am so happy to be here- the beach is a place of true happiness for me... Although I am saving my party posting for next weekend, check out this adorable party Crossing the Bugger-Dixon Line. There are great pics on her blog!

This is a great party for anyone (include myself!) who has an April birthday- which always comes along with some crazy weather! Come to think of it, Caileigh is so obsessed with her rain boots, this would have been perfect for her... along with her favorite song, which you can check out below!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my party! We LOVE Laurie Berkner and can't believe I have never heard this song. My kids are going to go crazy when they hear it!
    xoxo,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete